With this release we have a lot of refinements and some fun new features designed to help you and your members extend your forums across other forms of social media. Full release notes are listed below, but here are the highlights that we think you'll be most interested in:
"Tweet this" and "Facebook like" You will find new options in your control panel, under Forums, Master Settings, Layout Options, to enable the Tweet and Facebook buttons on the top of each topic page.
Customizable too Both buttons are customizable using code that you can create using the twitter or the Facebook button generation pages.
We have also moved "Email a Friend" from the Tools button down to the header bar to make it more obvious. The "Rate it" feature has also been updated to make it more obvious and easier to use.
- The template for the login widget has been updated to make it more flexible. Existing login widgets will continue to work.
- Updated the optional constraint for images displayed inline using the IMG UBBCode to use CSS that is more widely supported by modern browsers. We've also applied the constraint to attached images.
- Added display email to User keyword search in the control panel.
- Added error codes to system-generated error messages to make it easier for our support staff to resolve errors.
- Display Premium Member Count on Registered Members Line (if site is using premium memberships)
- Fixed a rare photo album permissions issue
- Fixed a typo in XSL_GROUPEE_REGISTRATION_TEXT
- Found several hard coded words that were converted to Wordlets (Thanks Bartek!)
- Fixed an issue where certain character wouldn't be maintained in forum titles after forum change
- Photo album popup bug
- Added support for embedding flash videos in Private Topics
- Made several changes to the Sitepay new account creation process to help clarify the process
- Fixed an issue where Mass mailer does not respect the Master Settings > Email Alias setting
- Fixed an Eve "bug" with displaying files staged by Social Strata's Operations.>
- Fixed a bug that could break the topic management popup