Eve: removing admin comment on user profile

Product: Eve Community
Hi there, I froze a user's account due to inappropriate comments, and left what I thought was an internal comment in the "comments" field. Now it's showing up under his avatar for all of his posts. I've tried removing it from the admin side, by re-saving with the comments field left blank but it's still displaying on the front end (see below). Can someone please advise?

Much thanks,
Kate

Original Post

Marked As Best Answer

Hi, Kate:

The issue is that the pages are cached, and so there will be no change on a page until someone does something to change the page (i.e. post a reply).  However, you can clear your board's cache, which will fix it everywhere:
Go to Eve>>Utilities
On the "Page Cache" tab, click the button that says "Clear Cache".
Best Answer

Activity Stream

Hi, Kate: Looks like you used the Custom Title field instead of the comments field.  

To get to the comments field, click on the user's profile.  click "Admin Functions" on the left-hand menu.  Under Desired Action, choose Add Note About Member(s). This will bring up a field where you can put your comment.  Click Submit.
In case you can't find your way back to that custom title to remove it, it's on the same page, same dropdown, but this time, choose Set Custom Member Title, and erase the comment you added earlier.
Thanks Lori,

I've updated the notes field and deleted the customer member title. The title has not been removed from the front end/forums. Does the edit take a bit of time to be reflected?

Many thanks,
Kate
Hi, Kate:

The issue is that the pages are cached, and so there will be no change on a page until someone does something to change the page (i.e. post a reply).  However, you can clear your board's cache, which will fix it everywhere:
Go to Eve>>Utilities
On the "Page Cache" tab, click the button that says "Clear Cache".