As we come to the end of our first year of using the Supporting Membership feature, I am interested in tracking whether people re-up for another year. (We only offer annual memberships). I have a few questions:
- What is the best way to see who has re-upped and who has allowed their subscription to expire? (I assume that it involves using the Eve Control Panel » Premium Membership Transaction/Refunds screen, but which parameters will get me what I'm looking for?) I see that I can enter an original purchase date and see who has "Auto-renewed" or "Manually-renewed" but what about those who have "expired?"
- And I really wish that the data that comes up could be extrapolated to Excel.
- On the Premium Membership Transaction/Refunds screen, what is the TYPE parameter "Chargebacks?" What is the "Voided" STATUS parameter?
- If someone doesn't renew, what happens? Do you give them any grace period or do they just get their Supporting Membership "turned off?"
- What date do you use as the drop-dead date: the order date or the approval date? (often it is different)
- I see that you renew an Automatic Subscription Renewal five days before they are up, what does their next renewal date become: is it 5 days earlier than the last renewal date? (Not sure if that question is clear! I guess I'm trying to ask if they loose five days of their Supporting Membership?)
I apologize if there is documentation on these topics somewhere. (Maybe you could point me towards it if it exists.